Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Exam time and what I do?


So, I have 3 days left for my final exam. The board exam. The exam which determines my life (as many people say it does determine my life) and here I am. Opened up my laptop and starting writing because I don’t feel the fear driving me to read.
 Common symptoms that show you are losing it
1.       You get bored. You get bored by looking at the book. You get bored by even glancing at the table, the chair, the pen and the copies.
2.       You get fancy thoughts looking at the curtain, the lizards, and the bulb. The frigging bulb. I mean when was the last time you ever looked at a bulb for 2 minutes straight? Oh yeah, last exam.
3.       You desperately check your phone for calls, texts or Facebook notification. Thank god, my phone doesn’t have internet connection now. Oh wait, I just hacked my neighbor’s Wi-Fi. Hurrah, I got free Wi-Fi. And the doomsday countdown start again.
4.       You roam around the house. You find new things. I never knew we had this big plot of land. I mean I never went to the corner to find out there were banana shoots growing up. Wah, explorer my ass.
5.       You find an excuse to get out. Even a tiny bit. Today, I walked out using the excuse I need to get that umbrella back from aunt’s house. WTF? I ride in bike. When did I have an umbrella in the first place?
6.       You find your passion at the same moment, like I found blogging at the announcement of my routine. In the middle of announcement, I created a new blog, posted contents in it and voila. Ha! I found passion.
7.       Excuses are piling up and I need to go and save the day.
Adios friends!
Enough internet for today.

4 comments: