Saturday, May 28, 2016

How summer has helped me in gender identification

Just after winter ended, there was a brisk of sunshine on the sky. Clouds were fading and warm lights were scattering. i was enjoying the serenity from my home, and was getting ready to go out. It was warm day, cold morning and night.
Sprayed a healthy dose of old spice and opened up the wardrobe and pulled out a tee and a blazer. Pushed the pant through and put on a shoe voila i was ready.
Oh summer, i love summer. Those days where i can actually differentiate a girl and a boy from dress up, from behind and from front. Gone are the days where i easily mistake a girl for a guy due to heavy clothing, long hair tucked and a full on mask. Even the 3-4 layers of sweater fooled me for man chest. I was like bro, how’s the food here. And when she spoke, i was like a haha, fooled me myself. i had to apologize and run to the next bakery.


Yes, i can finally differentiate a girl now. Short skirts, waist line pants and pants with their waist line above their naval.

Yep, that is a girl. 10 out of 10.

Shorts too short to cover a quarter of their legs, yep that is a girl.

Tees that have wider entry and smaller exit, yep that’s a girl.

Fool me once in a bakery, never fool me again.
O summer, you are so good. Thank you summer for bringing a
change out in the environment here. Thank you. Thank you.


Note: This post doesn't necessarily try to offend someone. It was a random thought and it would like to remain it a random thought. Don't make it a national issue. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment